2014년 8월 3일 일요일

July 2nd week's remarkable deal




Bacary Sagna 


July 13th
Bacary Sagna(Arsenal - Manchester City)
Manchester City have reached an agreement to sign Bacary Sagna from Arsenal on a three-year deal.
The France right-back spent seven years at Arsenal but his contract expired at the end of the season.
And now City have confirmed the 31-year-old as their first major addition to manager Manuel Pellegrini's Premier League title-winning squad.
Sagna, who will join the Blues(Manchester City) after the Brazil World Cup.
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger paid Auxerre £7m for Sagna in July 2007.
He went on to make 284 appearances for the north London outfit and was twice voted into the PFA Premier League team of the year.
I am a big fan of Arsenal. As the fan I really appreciate his contribution for Arsenal and feel sad about not to resign with Arsenal.
I am going to deal with August's transfer deal nextweek.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기